because i will always fight


Friday, March 12, 2010

The Beginning

It's the best place to start they say. The beginning that is.

So here it is.

I'm Sam, and these are the rambling of my life.
I'm 20.
I go to a community college, and with 2 semesters left i shall become a Vet tech.
I still live with my parents.
I share a car with my dad.
I have a shitty cell phone, and I cannot wait to get the iPhone.
I have some awesome friends.
I love music. I want to sing, but I don't know if it will ever happen.
I get obsessed with TV shows,
and I'm still in love with the biggest asshole ever. (for the sake of it, we'll name him 'Brandon'.)

To Angela, i apologize for that last one. I guess I have some explaining to do.

This is this kids third attempt to get me to forgive him, and believe he's not lying to me every time he opens his mouth. I'm letting him have his fun. Letting him be the vulnerable one for once. Not giving in when he says 'i love you'. He doesn't deserve it.

Anyway. On another note. I have knocked something off my bucket list. 'Meet James Roday.'


Yup, that's me with him a few days ago after a play he was in. Now if I could just hunt down Mr. Hugh Laurie. Things would be good :)

I guess thats all for now. I'll try not to use this thing to complain to. No guarantees though.

till next time:

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment