because i will always fight


Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes I honestly can't stand my mother. And then there are some days I don't know what I'd do without her. She says the meaniest things when shes angry, and I guess I do too. Guess thats what fighting is all about. You try to hurt someone. Ugh today was that kind of day. It started yesterday night though.

You don't want to hear about this. And I don't feel like writing it incase this gets a following. Its not good to talk about fights.

I haven't heard from 'Brandon' in almost a week. Maybe he caught on. Or maybe he's busy. I shouldn't care. But part of me still does. I want to smother that part so bad sometimes. I don't want to feel abandoned when he doesnt talk to me. Even though he's basically destroyed my faith in the male race, he was and is a good friend in some ways. One of those people you can just talk to for hours about nothing and everything. You don't find people like that often.

Ah well.

until next time:
-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment