because i will always fight


Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fitting In

I really do like the place I'm working at. Out of 4 doctors, I get along with 3. And the techs are nice too. I'm mostly with Jess and Sarah, and Sarah goes to my school. Jess is a sweetie.

At first I didn't think they'd like me, even though no matter where I go people end up loving me(not to sound conceded or anything, but it's true). But they've all been nice and I feel like I'm slowly fitting in.

Today we had our monthly staff meeting and since it was so nice after the lecture we went outside and did an egg toss. I haven't laughed that hard in a while, and even though me and Jess were the first people out (it bounced off her fingertips! so close!) we still managed to have fun watching everyone else fight to keep their egg whole or cracking up when the egg broke from impact of a catch gone wrong.

I'd like to keep working there after my internship is over, but who knows. It's pretty far from home, and I don't want to live with Kelly. I mean we get along now, but thats because i stay out of her way. Ah well.

Brandon texted me today out of the blue, during a time he normally wouldn't. I usually only hear from him either at like 7am or 10pm. (aka when hes leaving for work/ when hes home from work). But he texted me at 10am. Apparently he had a dr.'s appointment. Just wanted to talk cuz he missed me... whatever.

till next time
-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment