because i will always fight


Monday, April 5, 2010

Therapy is better than it sounds

I love my therapist. She is a VA therapist and takes care of my dad too. Sadly I lied to her today about not giving into Brandon. I did give in.

She asked a bunch of questions, like if he hadn't hurt me so bad this last time would we still be "together", and how healthy the relationship would be if it hadnt happened.

We were never together.. we just had this connection.

And its shattered now. He's not responding to my texts. I feel like a did something wrong even though I didn't. And i hate that it bothers me. Melanie said it the best

"He hurt you. Very badly. And 3 times at that. No one deserves that."

No.. I don't. But I love him.

2 comments:

  1. u need to let him go, sweetie. you'll learn to love someone else i promise. he doesn't deserve you and you know that he doesnt treat you right so why would you put up with it?
    kick him to the curb! i'll visit in the summer+we'll find u a new guy! hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know my opinion, and I agree with Jenna's! :) So I'll just say I'm glad you found a therapist you like and are able to talk too!! Just try to be honest with her, it will make it easier for both of you! ;) I know you love "brandon" now, but I believe there is a great man out there waiting for you, and you will find an even more amazing love with him because he will treat you how you deserve to be treated and love you fully and unconditionally like you should be! :)

    ReplyDelete